2021 National Conference of Private Forest Landowners
Thank you for joining us in Williamsburg, VA on June 16-18, 2021.
2021 Conference Presentations
Wednesday General Session
Thursday General Session
- The “Land of Opportunity”
- Eric O’Keefe – The Land Report
- Brent J. Keefer – American Forest Management
- Joe Taggart – LandVest
- Influential Factors in the Forest Products Marketplace
- Alex Ingrahm – Pingree Associates
- Rocky Goodnow – North American Timber Service
- Marshall Thomas – F&W Forestry
- Awards Lunch Presentation
- The Forest Economic Development Process – Key Factors For Recruiting a Forestry Business to Your Region
- State of Play of Reforestation in the US and Workforce Availablity
- Pete Williams – Forest Landowners Association
- Chris Johnston – International Forest Company
- John Pait – ArborGen Inc.
Support Your Family Forest Legacy Today
When you support the Foundation, your contribution is going directly to its programs – programs that make a difference to the economic viability of family forests as well as ensuring natural resources graduates entering the workforce have the knowledge and skill set needed to meet the responsibilities of modern forestry professions.