FLA House & Senate Scorecards
The Forest Landowners Association has developed House and Senate Scorecards for the 112th Congress. These Scorecards demonstrate the support of Members of Congress on private forests landowner issues, and allow you to see where your Members of Congress stand on key issues related to private forest resources, profitability and management rights.
The FLA House and Senate Scorecards were prepared using percentages based on a combination of co-sponsorships and votes on key bills of importance to private forest landowners that were introduced the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate during the 112th Congress.
FLA Scorecard Legislation:
- Forest Products Fairness Act (H.R. 5873/S. 2346)
- Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act (H.R. 1259/S. 2242)
- Silviculture Consistency Act (H.R. 2541/S. 1369)
- EPA Regulatory Relief Act/Boiler MACT (H.R.2250/S. 1392)
- Reducing Regulatory Burdens (H.R. 872/NA)
- Private Property Protection Rights Act (H.R. 1433/NA)
FLA Scorecard Votes:
- EPA Regulatory Relief Act/Boiler MACT (H.R.2250, voted on in the House only)
- Reducing Regulatory Burdens (H.R. 872, voted on in the House only)
While we have been in contact with every Member of Congress on these issues, we strongly encourage, you TAKE ACTION and request your representatives co-sponsor each of the five key bills included on the FLA Scorecard.
The more cosponsors and support these bills have at the end of the 112th Congress, the more momentum we will have for our issues when the new Congress begins in January.