Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get an estimate for an insurance policy?
- For all questions about our insurance policies and estimates, please call our insurance program at (800) 658-7047.
- Can I purchase a family membership?
- If your family owns land together as one entity, you have two options for membership:
- The total acreage owned by the family will be divided by all family members desiring a membership. Each member will be billed equally for an individual membership of $75, and if the individual’s share is more than 250 acres, an additional $0.05 per acre for the total amount of acres (including the initial 250 acres).
- The total membership fee will be billed to one family member each year. Other family members will be sponsored for $25 each year, which can be billed to the primary family membership.
- Can I receive Forest Landowner magazine alone, or do I have to sign up for a membership?
- A subscription to Forest Landowner magazine is a benefit of membership, and can only be received by members of the Forest Landowners Association. Please visit our Membership page for information about joining.