2010 National Forest Landowners Conference
Learn new strategies and find new resources for managing your forestland at the 2010 National Forest Landowners Conference in Stevenson, Washington. Learn how to increase your forest profits during the “Make Money on Your Land” session featuring Thomas Urban, CEO of CellFor, who will present the latest developments in bioenergy; William Miller with F&W Forestry who will discuss maximizing timber income; and Stephen Schrock with Morris, Manning, & Martin, LLP, who will present legal issues.
More Educational Sessions:
- Keynote Address - Rick Holley, President and CEO, Plum Creek
- The Impact of Softwood Lumber on U.S. Markets - Steve Swanson, President and CEO, Swanson Group
- A Day in the Life of a Forester in the Pacific Northwest - Doug St. John, Green Crow Management Services
- Leveling the Playing Field for Forestry in Green Buildings - Cassie Phillips, Weyerhaeuser
- Succession Planning - Clint Bentz, Chair of the Board of Trustees, American Forest Foundation
Please visit the Annual Conference page on the FLA website for more information and to register now!